Kitten chosen- Update post #34 & new pics. Name suggestions?

picking by looks only, I'd have to get that blue one. But let personality be your guide. They are both super-cute, so pick the one who you like the best. go spend a few hours with them on your lap and see who picks you.

I am with the others on this. - Go see them and see which one is best suited to your family.
When we got our cat from the shelter HE chose DH. DH actually liked the one next to him which turned out to be a pregnant female who had lots of issues! So we were lucky. We did toss a coin but it worked out to be the same cat that chose DH anyhow. Now he is much loved but getting old.

Thing is they are lovely when they are little and pretty and cute. Not so nice when they are: into mischief, Old, Smelly and pee in your potpourri!!!!
If you can manage to love, love, love through all the ups and downs of cat care - broken antiques, worms, fleas, and the odd poo in the middle of the living room floor.

THEN I SAY GET BOTH!!!!!!!!! I mean if your gonna clean the floor anyhow and de- fleaing the place, well you have to do that no matter how many kitty's you have.

No brainer / chicken math - BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But the blue/white one is sooooo huggable!!!!!!
THis is Teddy on his throne! He rules the house and when the dogs go out in the yard he hops into their pen and pees in their water bowls! He is a real Garfield!!!!!
59801_cat_on_toilet.jpg

Oesdog
lol.png

Last edited:
Thanks, guys!!! I'm so excited!! We still haven't made up our minds. *sigh*

We actually must choose now so she can sell the other kitten. We have "pick of the litter" status, so (of course) we have first pick.

We live in Tampa, Florida and our breeder lives in North Carolina - so we can't run up there to pick.

She does a great job socializing, handling, and playing with her kittens - so they are all super friendly, well adjusted kittens. We can't lose in that department.

My hubby and I are still discussing - I'll post when we decide
big_smile.png

Which one purrs the most and is the most social? That's the one I'd get.
big_smile.png
Color is nice, but sweet personality is more important IMHO.

I went to pick up my kittens having picked out two based on color. Well wouldn't you know, the one that I chose not to take ended up the sweetest of all and I got him instead of his bratty little sister. I took the one whose looks I had fallen in love with, too... and he's turned out to be a real character.

Back
Top Bottom