Kitten needs new name!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by ChickGirl6, Oct 14, 2010.

1. ChickGirl6

ChickGirl6 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    EchoingAcres, MN
    He is a 6 1/2 month old kitten, declawed in the front and is fixed. He is all black and a sweety pie, I got him from work (I work at a vets) and was going to be put down becouse his family is having money troubles and could'nt keep him, I just could not let him be put down at only 6 1/2 months old. They had been calling him Jordy but it didn't fit him so he needs a new name. and one more thing he is blind. [​IMG]

2. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

He's handsome, black, & blind.........Stevie! [​IMG]

3. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

So good of you to take him in. I'm no good with picking names. I usually let them pick their own.

Imp

4. bburn

bburn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2010
    Delaware, Arkansas
    Mine is a rescue also. The people I got her from had started feeding her when she would not go away. Then they got transferred to another state. We were helping them clean up after the moving truck left. My husband said we better go 'get your cat'....I said 'I don't have a cat'....then I said 'if you have a cat you get the cat and put it in the truck...and stop on the way home and get food and kitty litter and you change your cat's litter box'.

Well....I have a cat.....she likes me best! That is her in my avatar!

Her name: Oh, my Kitty, my Cat....the whole thing.

Just love your cat!

5. bburn

bburn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2010
    Delaware, Arkansas
    Stevie...what a great name....

6. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

How about Ebony? Great for an all black cat (I had one named Ebony too) also "Ebony and Ivory" was a song sung by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder in the early 80s.

7. ChickGirl6

ChickGirl6 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    EchoingAcres, MN
    Thanks for all the post so fast after I posted, as for names I want something special and I don't want a name that every other black cat has.

8. dorkinggirl

dorkinggirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2010
    Midnight, Lucky, Sauk ( [​IMG] ), Angel. Just some ideas!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by