kittens 12 days and 9 days old already!*pics added, 3rd post*

Ducklove334

Off to another pond
11 Years
Nov 4, 2008
Virginia
my two cats, who had kittens are doing well, Sicilies kitten Pasta is 12 days old today, his eyes are fully open, and he's learning how to walk!, he is SUCH a loud-mouth, when you pick him up he cries and cries and cries, just to cry I think. he's such a big fatty!

Graci on the other hand, has had a bit of bad luck, when her three kittens were just a few days old, something got into the shed where they were, and I guess ate two of them, the two females, and bit of the little males foot right at the ankle, the vet said he couldn't do anything for him since he was so little, he just said to keep the wound clean, and watch it, well, everything went find for a few more days, then I noticed the kitten was getting thin, Graci had NO milk, wich she had when she gave birth, so we gave her kitten to SIcily, who's been a very good momma lately, however she ate the rest of the kittens leg, up to the knee off, once again we called the vet who said he'd give up some antibiotics, wich the kitten has been on to keep infection away, Sicily has been an excellent momma to both babies, I'm so proud of her!

times running short, and I gotta go to work, but I will post updated pics. later!

Last edited:
aww yay!! Pics would be cute!!
love.gif

here y'all go!
2ilyaok.jpg

and since I have just fought the darned computer for the last 20 minutes, that's all you get until I can get the computer to cooperate!

Back
Top Bottom