Kitty picture...to follow the trend! LOL

These are my kitties, Isabella, the cream and grey one is a Ragdoll/Siamese, and Daisey Mae is the tabby.

100_0126.jpg

Here, dad, let me help ya
big_smile.png

Tarzan the jungle-cat. His back claws are hooked; he can run along the front side of the sofa, his body parallel to the floor.
Tarzan07.jpg

He also tends to get hooked into clothing like a cockleburr.

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm in NW NJ-so close to the Delaware River that alot of our friends have lost or suffered major damage to their homes in the last few years due to those storms...Ivan and others...
Pa is just over the river. Enjoy college, it goes fast!
Lisa

Gorgeous cats everyone.
smile.png

Hotwings- Fluffy is a mix. I believe 1/2 himalayan and 1/2 siamese. (not for sure though) and smokey was a stray I had to have. Shes more like a dog than a cat. She fetches and even better she wakes me up if she hears strange noises.

Love the pics with the cats tounges out
lol.png

Chickenlisa- Molly looks like she may be 1/2 siamese also, shes very pretty.

MPC- the one in the box looks so much like my cat that I had as a child, I teared up when I saw it. That cat was my best friend when I was little.

A new cat just adpoted me, showed up on my steps looking cute, DH says he has to stay outside though.
hmm.png
Since I started feeding him last week he has proudly brought me 2 HUGE mice. Another good thing is he's scared to DEATH of the chickens
lau.gif

schmoo- you may be right about Molly. That photo was when she was a kitten still-her hair is so long now, but her coloring is just like your Smoky.... Himmies have Siamese blood in them from way back too which would account for their coloring too. I just love them-someday I'll get a full blooded Himmie.
Lisa

Quote:
No, mine is soooo docile. She's part shorthair Persian. We kid around that she has the personaility of a toenail. She's sweet but in suck a low-key way. But that fits my life perfectly.

When I need some kitty cuddles I have my Fiona. Not a good picture but I love tabbies!

DSCI0207.jpg

Back
Top Bottom