kitty union cards revoked.

Quote:
I used to have a cat like that years ago, we called him "Special Kitty". He was slow but so sweet. Once we took in a litter of kittens and he would cuddle with them and they would try to nurse from HIM, and he'd just lay there and let them climb all over him. He was such a good kitty, I miss him. He also liked to cuddle with my Husky, who DID not like cats, and yet for some reason she would let him cuddle right up with her.

Quote:
I used to have a cat like that years ago, we called him "Special Kitty". He was slow but so sweet. Once we took in a litter of kittens and he would cuddle with them and they would try to nurse from HIM, and he'd just lay there and let them climb all over him. He was such a good kitty, I miss him. He also liked to cuddle with my Husky, who DID not like cats, and yet for some reason she would let him cuddle right up with her.

This cat is called "Purr" He also tries to kill me by running directly under my feet. I guess we all should have our cat licenses revoked?

I can't trust my cats with chicks at all. I had to put hardware cloth over the lower vents on my GQF because a chick jumped out of the hatching tray to the bottom. It stuck it's head out of the vent hole and the cats pulled it the rest of the way out to have a snack
he.gif
I can't blame the cats, they are all excellent mousers. They do leave the adult chickens alone, and won't mess with peeps that are guarded by a hen. They'll stalk wild turkeys, but never caugt one.

Quote:
For some reason that reminds me of something that happened to my mother. She had a cat, and the cat had one of those self-feeders with a container that feeds down into a bowl. Well one morning she came downstairs to see the cat, eating from the bowl, and a mouse, inside the clear container, eating out of the same bowl with the cat!
lau.gif
She took a picture of it. Cracked me up. Needless to say, her cat is NOT a good mouser.

Once last winter I came out into the kitchen of my house at night for water, and found my cat, sitting on the kitchen floor, watching a mouse, who was just scurrying around the floor minding his own business. The cat was just calmly watching him.
roll.png

I guess "mouser-cats" do not run in my family.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom