Knock, knock.... May we come in? (greetings and some photos)

Hello and welcome! Your photos are stunning. Beautiful birds.
love.gif

dawg53, True Grit, redsoxs, chickendiva25, Desert Rooster, Cadjien_De_Louisiane, Nicole01, wava1vaughn (great pic!), thank you so much for the welcome!! So nice to be here!

weimarmama.... You have Weimies??? For shows or hunting or as pets?

Wildflower_VA, theoldchick, krcote - thanks for the welcome, I will have to talk to their breeder again to ask what they are!

Great to be here!

Greetings, and welcome to BYC and to the wonderful world of Chickeneering! Dudu, Bindi, and Shakti... what breed are they? They are really beautiful birds. It's so easy to get attached to them, isn't it? Your two new chicks are adorable, as well! I have some mottled java mixed chickens that have similar markings but different heads (our mottled java rooster covers a variety of hens in the yard, so all the chicks have mottled java markings, but some have beards, some will develop pea combs, some will get straight combs like their daddy... can't wait to see what they look like when they get older, and I only hope they are as beautiful as yours! (We have nine... too bad you weren't closer, I'd give you some more.

Welcome from the beautiful Sierra Nevada mountains of central/northern California! Our wine country could give yours a run for their money... I'm just sayin'.... LOL! (The winery where my husband works makes the best zinfandel I've ever had AND the best barbera EVER... won double-gold at the San Francisco International Wine Tasting Competition this year over 4,000 wines from all over the world, possibly even some from your neck of the woods.)

Beautiful Chickens!
love.gif
I knew a young man from latvia years ago...such a nice young man and then he took me to meet his parents and they treated me like royalty! I was blushing at all the attention, but recovered rather quickly when she served her home made perogies (sp?) They don't call it latvia anymore though don't they? Well
welcome-byc.gif
and hope to see more of your posts on the other forums (pictures too)

Back
Top Bottom