Kudos to Whitmore Farm compared to McMurray

Chickhick

Songster
11 Years
Apr 17, 2010
North Alabama
I ordered 2 dozen eggs from Whitmore Farms and they have been super pleasant to deal with, (even though I had questions and changed my order after initially placing it!) I contacted them yesterday because it has been a week since they shipped and I haven't received my eggs yet. Will responded with concern and said that I should still set them if they come, but that he will send me a whole new order for free.
celebrate.gif
Now that is service! He didn't ask to wait and see if they eventually come or what the hatch rate turns out to be or anything. What a fantastic way to treat people! I can't say enough good things about their customer service, which is rare in today's society.
love.gif

In contrast, when I ordered an assortment from McMurray and the eggs came all jumbled and 5 out of 12 were broken and the intact eggs were a mess, they only refunded the actually broken eggs, and that only after I had hatched out 3 chicks, (which were all the same breed.) It is a miracle that any hatched, as they were so badly shaken up. I'm certain that the low hatch rate was determined before they got to me, but because any hatched at all, they wouldn't take responsibility. That was an expensive lesson!
tongue.gif

So Kudos to Whitmore because not only do they have great birds, but great service and nice people!!!
thumbsup.gif

That so great its hard to believe that some growers can play such hard ball when you would think they are caring people. Its good to see customer service. Not like my experience with Lazy 54 Hubbard, Oregon, they live up to their name lazy. As I mention in my note...2 dozen for 60 bucks and they die in a few days, give me a break we still have 6 left , all of the same breed so that will tell you. But its about customer care. Hey give me a break I could have went to the local feed store and purchased them for less money(realizing that after we left). The point is if you get them mailed he would replace them because the postmaster saw them, if you get home with no witnesses, stuff luck. This is a form of pure thief! Well we don't treat our customers that buy sheep and calves this way. Well they live up to they name the LAZY 54, Hubbard, Oregon!!!

Back
Top Bottom