Kudzu! If you know what it is please look here

I really don't think so either now. However I would like to try it indoors now. I have looked at long lists of vines and the big thing I love about kudzu is that I could use it for salads and basket making.
I have decided to give up on rock hard dirt. I am now trying to work with the small lot behind the art gallery I own. At least it's much more protected.
I grow sweet potato vines indoors now but I would like to replace them with something not so, possibly poisonouslol
Can you do indoor container gardening? Some herbs and other edibles do ok in lower light, or many other do great near sunny windows.

Can you do indoor container gardening? Some herbs and other edibles do ok in lower light, or many other do great near sunny windows.
I already do that :) I'm jyst one of those people who have to pants, have an aquarium, and few pets or I'm just quite satisfied with life lol

Well do post a follow up if you get it going. I would harvest the roots when they get to big. I have used the kudzu root.Good for the gut. I see people selling kudzu blossom jellies.It has its uses. I remember when I was looking all over for stinging nettle.People thought I was crazy to want THAT weed. Happy to say I got some seeds and got it growing well.Ds on the other hand was not so happy when he brushed up along side it during hide and seek.

I already do that :) I'm jyst one of those people who have to pants, have an aquarium, and few pets or I'm just quite satisfied with life lol
I hear ya!
big_smile.png

I ofen hear people from the south curse morning glory and wisteria as very invasive. In my zone 5 they are well behaved and I spend money to buy.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom