LA Chickenstock (MS & TX too) - TRY AGAIN!!! (pg. 5)

I just wanted to say hi to my chickenstock family.

I had such a great time and met some wonderful people. I really enjoyed the food and the great conversation.

I walked away from chickstock like a bandit... with a huge bag of chicken poop, a couple of bunnies and some home made jelly... Thanks

Hi obsessed. I am glad that you had a great time.

For those of you that do not know, obsessed doesn't actually own chickens yet, that is why she walked away with a huge bag of chicken poop, to use as fertilizer....lol

We will be changing that in the near future though. Let me know when you are ready for some chicks, then you will not have to go to chickenstock to get your poop....LOL You will have your own, so you can carry more bunnies and chicks in your van....lol

Dorothy

Dorothy thanks for going to all the trouble to put on the event. Maybe we can do another say in March or April? I am also sorry I couldn't make it due to family member's health problems. I think it is a worth while event, you get a big ATTABOY for your thoughtfulness and drive to put this on.

Gate

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear it was a success, too. (Alas, without me. LOL) I just had one thing after another going on for about two weeks before that would not let up!!!
sickbyc.gif

You were a real trooper for putting it on.

Cassandra

Quote:
I don't know about that one yet, but I will think about it....lol

I do understand the circumstances of the members that I spoke to and it just ended up becoming a bad time for alot of the members that originally had said yes and wanted to attend.

I will admit that it was a little disappointing that more members were unable to attend, but the main thing is that all that did attend ate, drank and had a good time. All that attended went home with a little something, whether it be a door prize, a memory of a good time or a huge bag of chicken poop......LOL

Dorothy

Back
Top Bottom