La fleche

Does anyone know of a hatchery or anyone on this website that sells La Fleche chickens? Thank you!
I breed La Fleche for meat, eggs & exhibition. I only occasionally sell started or adult birds as singles, pairs or trios which people either pick up personally at my farm OR I take to a couple of the shows I exhibit each year if room permits. Such birds I usually have available October-December and sometimes a little later.

I've finally located a rooster for my girls. I've been so enthusiastic about this breed but have never been able to get a productive flock going even after 2 years of trying. The initial rooster I had was infertile and I tried for over a year before I concluded that just because he was a gorgeous bird and I really wanted his offspring.
I'm hoping to get my new rooster in February and hope my girls are still laying then.
I love love love this breed due to their personalities and their looks. I originally got some to work on a breeding project and found I loved them a lot more for themselves.

I breed La Fleche for meat, eggs & exhibition. I only occasionally sell started or adult birds as singles, pairs or trios which people either pick up personally at my farm OR I take to a couple of the shows I exhibit each year if room permits. Such birds I usually have available October-December and sometimes a little later.
Hi 😊 I had to ask if you have some La Fleche available and if you ship?

Back
Top Bottom