Ladies over 30 Years of Age

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
clap.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I personally don't find tattoos offensive. I've had one for 40 years and the colors have sort of faded and bled but it still doesn't look to bad. My GF has tats but she is substantially younger so the fading and saggy isn't an issue.
However, many people in the business world, both employers and customers find them offensive. So the need to be hidden during working hours. Many times lip, nose, and face piercings, and facial, neck and all other visible tattoos can affect your job potential. Might not be fair, but it is a reality.

When I was in my late teens/early 20s I wanted a peacock on my back with the fan going up and around my side. I backed out due to the many hrs/sessions it was going to take and got a body piercing instead (NOT my face... I don't care for those either). Now that I am basically in my 30s I am so super glad I never did it! I think very differently than I did 10 years ago. The piercing...well, it is in a place where only my DH will ever see and can be removed like it was never there....a tatt can't and that is why I really am anti-tattoo. I love artwork just as much as the next but I don't even hang the same artwork on my walls for too long. Something perm. on your body is just not for me. I have several good friends with tattoos, incuding my 3 sisters who have one. I don't judge people based on if they have a tattoo but they all do know what I think of them when asked.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom