Ladies over 30 Years of Age

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Jun 17, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap

Do you like tattooes on men?

I don't love them at all. Just looking for opinion to help a friend. [​IMG]

2. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Yes, if there's just a few of them and they are tastefully done. Actually I've been trying to talk my DH into getting one for awhile now. I have one and plan to get another at the next bike rally. He refuses to get one until he retires next year.

3. sunshineinsc

sunshineinsc Songster

May 27, 2008
    columbia,sc
    I don't mind them as long as they aren't covered in them. Dh has one on his arm that I kinda like.

4. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    I never cared for them, but then I saw a nice one a few months ago that actually said a lot about the person. But generally? No - they seem egotistical, like look at me, I'm a rebel.

5. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    They are fine as long as they are not over done. JMHO

6. Kansaseq

Kansaseq Prairie Wolf Farm Asylum

Feb 12, 2009
    NE Kansas
    It depends on the guy and the tattoo. I guess I would have to decide on a case by case basis. I love some, and find others, and too many, distasteful. I've thought about getting one myself for years, but could never decide on a design that I wouldn't tire of.

7. mamaKate

mamaKate Songster

Sep 9, 2008
    SE MO
    Nope. They look like comic books to me.

8. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Songster

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    I agree with gritstar and the others that they are nice if tastefully done. I myself have been considering getting a small one but am not sure I could take the pain. I hate needles. [​IMG]

9. FunnyFarmer

FunnyFarmer Songster

Jul 20, 2008
    Efland, NC
    As far as I'm concerned it really depends on the tattoo. I've seen some that were really cool and some that I really didn't care for.

10. Well I dont mind tattoos.. My DH has many.. Most were done in his younger years and are homemade and ugly.. But when we get the money he is going to cover them up one by one. A little less than two years ago he went and got a tattoo on him that I drew.. The tattoo shop couldnt believe I drew it, and said that I should do flash art for tattoo shops. But I have never done it. When DH got that tattoo I got one about the size of a silver dollar, right above my ankle. My very first tat. I got some thing I know I would never regret. It is a sun. My name is Sunshine so it is very fitting.. But I have wanted a certain tattoo on my lower back for about 20 years.. I figure if I have wanted it for that long. I wouldnt mind having it forever.. No rush and not thinking for a tat for me.. And about 4 months ago DH got my initials tattooed on the back of his neck that cant be seen when wearing a shirt. As long at the tattoos are not on the face or a bunch on the neck, I dont mind tats on guys.. It also depends on the tats too. Some tats are just so ugly even when they are professional.. Or they are gross..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: