Ladies post pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Nah, you're a cutie!!! Too bad you're a bit young
sad.png

No matter what I do, I always look evil in pics if I smile. But I get into trouble if I don't smile. I can't win....

barnie.gif

And I can't even hold a candle to the other women in here... Great pics ladies!!!
smile.png

roo..i really wish you wouldnt say that! because its REALLY not true! You ARE a cute woman with a GOOD heart..
hugs.gif

i agree u r beautiful and i love how ur pics u can see how happy u r and fun loveing wish i could be that way for pics. i hate my pic taken. i'm the shy one.
hide.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
Thanks! I just have some "self issues" from the past.... But my friends make me feel better
smile.png

I'm not shy at all in person- I guess the camera scare me...

hide.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
Thanks! I just have some "self issues" from the past.... But my friends make me feel better
smile.png

I'm not shy at all in person- I guess the camera scare me...

hide.gif

Me too.

Alrighty....here's me.

My wedding this past July...
5048_029.jpg

Camping trip in the Sierra Nevada a couple years ago (and one of our spoiled dogs).
5048_copy_of_011_15.jpg

The camping trip is more my regular look. I am usually in a jeans, t-shirt, little to no make-up and hair in a ponytail. I'm a bit of a tomboy.

Last edited:
i used to like taking pics of myself.. but not lately. these pics are a few years older but i don't look much different. maybe a bit bigger:)
meoutsidewed.jpg

purplesue3.jpg

bored.jpg

i don't have much for newer pics at this point. maybe some day i will start taking some more:)
ha i found a couple newer ones. this is one from last summer
me.jpg

and one from this last summer
glassesme.jpg

Sue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom