Ladies post pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Hunny you are such a hottie what are you complaining about-whoa mamma!!
th.gif

hugs.gif
Thanks NY! You look like you're young enough to be going to the prom in that picture! How do you do it? Didn't we determine you are only a year younger than me? What gives????
hu.gif

Quote:
Hunny you are such a hottie what are you complaining about-whoa mamma!!
th.gif

hugs.gif
Thanks NY! You look like you're young enough to be going to the prom in that picture! How do you do it? Didn't we determine you are only a year younger than me? What gives????
hu.gif

I just turned 38 Sept 29th-Thanks for the compliments!!! I tried to getthat photo in color but I dont know how to tranferr it all???

Quote:
Ha maybe your eyes are going
lol.png
as for the arms I do not excersise at all I just do a lot of gardening and building and carrying of ds I was bigger last year since I had 18 yards of dirt dumped in my driveway and have to move it all around the property with nothing but a wheel barrel. Actually it was a real pain as that summer my arms did not fit into any of my sleeves! Also people were saying it looked gross.
hmm.png
This year I did not do as much work, probably will be a big mistake if I do infact get to go on the last fishing trip of the season and actually land a sword or tuna!

The pic of me and my ds is a photogenic one, I do not look like that regularly and hardly ever where make-up

Quote:
Ha maybe your eyes are going
lol.png
as for the arms I do not excersise at all I just do a lot of gardening and building and carrying of ds I was bigger last year since I had 18 yards of dirt dumped in my driveway and have to move it all around the property with nothing but a wheel barrel. Actually it was a real pain as that summer my arms did not fit into any of my sleeves! Also people were saying it looked gross.
hmm.png
This year I did not do as much work, probably will be a big mistake if I do infact get to go on the last fishing trip of the season and actually land a sword or tuna!

The pic of me and my ds is a photogenic one, I do not look like that regularly and hardly ever where make-up

Nope you have HOT arms!!! gross nothing they are jealous!!!

Quote:
hugs.gif
hu.gif

I just turned 38 Sept 29th-Thanks for the compliments!!! I tried to getthat photo in color but I dont know how to tranferr it all???

Thats what I thought! I turned 39 on Sept 19th! Next year....29! Thats how that gos right?

I worked at coldstone for 5 years, played violin & viola, did rifles & flag in the marching band, and used to have fabulous muscle arms. In college I lifted weights with the ROTC. My arms were scary ripped, but never pretty like that.

Now if I am not power-lifting (cause I have tons of free time for that
tongue.png
) they look like what they are: has-beens.
big_smile.png

Quote:

Thats what I thought! I turned 39 on Sept 19th! Next year....29! Thats how that gos right?

This was the first year in 10 years I actually admitted my age-I did the 29 thing for 8 years then I went to 32. Now this year at 38 -whos cares LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom