Ladies post pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
OMG! My sister!! LOL!
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k270/vyancey/Halloween 2007/Tori-Catwoman2007.jpg

Sent your sister south for the winter, well little south of you OHIO. PLEASE!!! dont tell your BIL.
celebrate.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
Isnt that sad we torchured ourselves to look like that back then???

I forgot to mention the addiction to prescription diet pills..............SIGH
Yeah, kicked that and now could care less if i don't fit into a size 5. To be young and stupid like that! i could have died just trying to be skinny. that's all that mattered to me! NOTHING ELSE

Oh hunny I know I went from a married mom size 12-14 to a single women in a size 2! I never ate stress-new BF --garbage garbage crap bleah. Now 3 yrs later back with DH,very happy and at peace with me and my life and size..well Im not a 2 anymore LOL...

Quote:
Oh my gosh Cindy?!!! What an awful picture!
lau.gif

Quote:
Oops! got a bit ahead of myself, this one's much better
gig.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I forgot to mention the addiction to prescription diet pills..............SIGH
Yeah, kicked that and now could care less if i don't fit into a size 5. To be young and stupid like that! i could have died just trying to be skinny. that's all that mattered to me! NOTHING ELSE

Oh hunny I know I went from a married mom size 12-14 to a single women in a size 2! I never ate stress-new BF --garbage garbage crap bleah. Now 3 yrs later back with DH,very happy and at peace with me and my life and size..well Im not a 2 anymore LOL...

I hear ya! I guess it's a part of growing up. After having 2 preemies( one 3lbs 15oz and a year later one 2lbs 7oz) you realize what's really important!

Last edited:
I'm wiggin out here! I can't believe that some of these ladies are "Grandmothers" Are you kiddin me!
What is it about all of these "Country Girls" and "Country Girls in the city" that they just don't age!
Must be from all those fresh eggs!!
Keep em comin' girls! I haven't seen 1 pic that scared me!
ep.gif

I haven't looked through all the photos yet, but I will say us big girls are very underrepresented at the moment
tongue.png

Here I am with one of my silkies just after her spa treatment, you will have to excuse the poor dear's flattened head fluff. She was in dire need of a blow dry.

12104_me1.jpg

and another one of myself and my 2 sons on a hike

12104_me3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom