Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Great pic Erijn!!!

BTW, your son is such a cutie!!!

Why thank you!!!
tongue.png
For both comments.

OK, you asked for it...

For vanities sake I'm posting me at 30 years old 1st. 10 years later... and now (at 50th bday party and at Manresa beach).
hu.gif

41069_sunny_30_edited_for_modesty.jpg
41069_steve_and_sunny_wedding2.jpg
41069_kev_sunny.jpg
41069_ssmanresa.jpg

Time just keeps marching on doesn't it?
hmm.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Time is my friend, it has taught me that the older I get the less it matters how I looked 30 years ago!

I think you look better in the later pics anyway, but I'm not a guy so I guess I may have a skewed outlook... or, they do!
tongue.png

Quote:
Ok, off topic, but who is the CUTIE behind you????? Too young for me, but boy, is he eye candy!!!

Quote:
Time is my friend, it has taught me that the older I get the less it matters how I looked 30 years ago!

I think you look better in the later pics anyway, but I'm not a guy so I guess I may have a skewed outlook... or, they do!
tongue.png

Thank you! My hubby thinks so too. (don't tell anybody, but I love, love, love being 50. Being a grandma suits me VERY well!)

Quote:
That is such a cute pic!! It loos like you are telling someone a secret!

Awww,,,thanks!!

I agree! It's adorable! You look like a very friendly and warm person.

Quote:
SunnyDawn! Are you married to David Hasselhoff?!?!
lol.png

NO thank goodness! Have you seen the video his daughter took of him when he was sloppy drunk a couple of years ago? SCARY!!! Most people say my hubby looks like Clint Eastwood (well Clint a few years back anyway).
love.gif

Well, it took forever to get through 60 pages. Each and every one of you is beautiful.

There is a phrase that I would normally use here but I just recently promised one of you that I would not use it anymore so we will leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom