Ahhhh Paris.....

lau.gif
gig.gif
You need to
hide.gif
, 'cause she's gonna
smack.gif
gig.gif

What? It was before Ken. She was single. It was the weekend of a lifetime, for me at least. She may still be emotionally scarred.

Last edited:
Quote:
What? It was before Ken. She was single. It was the weekend of a lifetime.

How come I dont remember?

Denial? Memory suppression?
idunno.gif

yay.. comments:) lol. i don't have my labret ring anymore
sad.png
sad. i loved it but for the life of me cannot even rmember why i took it out. i have several tattooes. gonna get more too:) well, mainly two more. i have sea horses on my neck. which i looooove. but i gotta get the babies (well not so much ababy anymore) name branded on my skin as well. i have the first two(not really branded just tattooed) just gota think what i want
smile.png
)

anyway, i am glad people took the time to go back
wink.png

Sue

Ok, if Debi FINALLY posted a pic of herself, I suppose I can put one on here that'll stay... It's very recent, from tonight, actually...

I have a large tattoo on my right should blade. It's a burrowing owl standing on a rock with buttercups growing around it.
love.gif
It is to remember my great-grandmother, who I was really close too. She loved owls (and a burrowing owl was i the parking lot the night she passed), she called me Buttercup and the rock is because I am a geologist. The tat always reminds me that she's watching my back.
smile.png
I want to get another one, but not sure what I want exactly (though I have ideas).

Quote:
Don't feel bad! No one commented on mine either.
roll.png

I really like your pics! I like how you how you're so versatile in appearance! I always look the same....just different outfit.
hmm.png

i am not that versatile anymore. i normally wear jeans a black shirt.. or whatever is clean lol. i don't do my make up much anymore.. i just look old if i do now. i have gained so much weight the black eye liner just makes me look fatter haha. esp with my hair short. so, until i get my hair grown out.. i probably won't be doing my *normal* make up

Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom