Ladies post pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Shoot, I didn't actually look at the scrubs' pattern. I was looking at the surgical mask and the stuff in the background, thinking "Is she really at work right now???" Now I have to go look.... This could take a couple hours...

lau.gif
Yea, I'm at work. Got here at 7 last night and get to go home at 7 in the morning. Then up at 11 to head to Des Moines for a birthday shopping spree!!!

Okay, love the pattern!
lol.png
Now I see....
But I wonder, can you breathe well in the mask?
And is it rude to ask if that's your real hair color? (I ask because that's the exact color mine used to be before it turned muddy)

Quote:
No, I really don't like the masks, they make my face itch, but the earloop ones are better than the N95 respirators
It's not rude to ask about my hair color... the color is natural- the curls aren't
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
yeah you get the intense eyes award. funny avatar too.

aw, hehe.. Thank you!!!

oh yeah, I looove my avatar!! =]

31039_march202009_048.jpg

Now be nice, that baby is my 4th and she was only a couple mos yet. i dont have anything more recent than that... this was march.

Ok so the FIL has been in town all week from Colorado and we were going through pictures this morning. I found this one of me that I am actually willing to share.
Ironically this is from 2005 years before I even thought about owning chickens - this horrible addiction started as a preschool project. I'm the one in the purple shirt.
wink.png

IMG-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom