Ladies post pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I wanna know where your feet are in the first photo.
lol.png

Black boots - don't show up in the dark!
big_smile.png

I tried to post a photo, but it didn't work in the preview. I don't have photobucket. How do you post a photo from the hard drive, on this site?

Quote:
At the top toolbar, click on Uploads. A new page will pop up...click browse, find your file and upload. It will show you a preview with two boxes of script. One of for thumbnails size photos and the bottom one is for full-size. Copy the text and paste it into your reply. For future use, at the bottom right of the uploads page (the one with the browse button), is a link that says "My Uploads". Photos that you uploaded previously will be listed in there.

Quote:
I hate trying to be a grown up.. and the gray is coming in fast in my hair. A month ago I cut off my hair for Locks of Love and now its all shaggy and in need of a cut again. With a house full of teenage daughters, two of them in Cosmetology, I always have funny Mohawks but honestly I wear a hat a lot.

I got home from court the other day still all dressed up long after they had gotten home and I had a conservative part on the side and they did a triple take. Didn't recognize me
smile.png

Quote:
Cute do! You look really young in that pic! So I thought the same thing but here I am 50 and just let it grow and then cut it and donate it and let it grow some more. Now the greys are coming in but I think SurprisingWomans hair is just gorgeous!

Quote:
Man I wish I'd looked that good after my second baby! It took me 2 years to take the weight off from him!
bow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom