Ladies post pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I think it's a great pic! But I trust you when you say you're not photogenic, you would know how much cuter you are in person.

ok here goes now that I posted my DH here is me..

about 2 1/2 years ago when we married:
wedme2.jpg

wedmesit.jpg

Me just before delivering my first child:
mepregsamuel.jpg

After Delivery before we went home:
mesamuel.jpg

About a year ago (me and DS)
mesamuelgood.jpg

A few months ago (me and both my sisters are preg) I'm in the green
mesistersprego.jpg

A few weeks ago me and DS and DD in the sling:
mesamuelmadilyn.jpg

That's all I got of me
smile.png

Quote:
LOVE that pic of you with your little one! I would love to have your cheekbones! and I can relate, the only comment I got on my photos was about my hubby, who is in 1 pic out of 4! Well he is cute...

Last edited:
I think it's a great pic! But I trust you when you say you're not photogenic, you would know how much cuter you are in person.

How sweet, thanks, SunnyDawn
big_smile.png

I think everyone here looks great!​

Its super difficult to comment on every picture, even on the mens thread (and thats where I've been hovering
big_smile.png
)

So don't feel bad if you don't get a comment girls... I'm sure the boys are still smiling and clicking refresh!!
celebrate.gif

Suburban, I agree.

Here's how I look at this picture thread, for both men and women.

This is to give everyone who is on here more familiarity with each other. It's not a modeling contest. If you want people to tell you how gorgeous you are, there's a E.L.F. modeling contest going on that you can enter. But by bringing up how you do or don't feel slighted by a lack of the right comments, everyone else is made to feel uncomfortable. Please, that is not the purpose of these threads.

Think back to why you started reading BYC. It was because you learned things. Think about why you POSTED on BYC. It was because you needed advice or an ear, most likely. That is what is best about BYC. We help each other, for the most part, and while we are representative of every state in the U.S. and many other countries, we all have some common bonds. All of us.

That is the beauty of this site. When you look at the photos of us, with no thoughts about how someone looks, you'll see that this is a startlingly accurate reflection of the America we love. It is tractors and quilts and grandmothers and apple pie. Critiquing on looks and then on lack of critiques just devalues everything else. There is so much more to the people we see on here than what we see, I would hope.
frow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom