Status
Not open for further replies.
This is me.........well....... a piece of me
lol.png

my granddaughter Lily............
lol.png

lilyfence.jpg

Quote:
OMG!!! That is one of the cutest pics I've ever seen!

YEA isn't it......she is what I call a HOOT AND a HOLLER , what you see is what you get with this darling kid..........good thing, because for the first 4 months she was collicky and we really didnt care to much for her
wink.png

Quote:
OMG!!! That is one of the cutest pics I've ever seen!

YEA isn't it......she is what I call a HOOT AND a HOLLER , what you see is what you get with this darling kid..........good thing, because for the first 4 months she was collicky and we really didnt care to much for her
wink.png

My second was that way for 6 months... then the happiest kid in the world! It's a good thing I walked away a few times! She screamed like someone was peeling her toes!

Quote:
I realized this because Ms. Shelby and I have become friends. It still doesn't matter. I love her anyways, and as a friend, not a daughter!

Awww, Mom!
lau.gif
j/k Great friends!
smiley-hug006.gif
pillowfight.gif

Well, this is VERY embarrassing, but after all this time, I feel I should post a more up-to-date photo that shows how I look now.

Please be kind.

35639_oct09pt1_038.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Aww....you're so shy and bashful! Blue is definitely your color!
big_smile.png

Thank you! My mother made that outfit for me as a present.

awesome pics everyone! lol I noticed a lot of yall have posted some older pics of yourselves, here are some of me from when I was about 16 or 17...back in my guitar playing, heavy metal singing days...I still do sometimes..just don't have the time or energy for all the makeup ect... LoL
oldme.jpg

oldme2.jpg

oldme3.jpg

and here's one of hubby and I about 3-4 years ago drunk on christmas lol
oldmeandhubby.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom