Ladies post pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Awh, thanks Opa
hugs.gif
Not only are we both in Michigan, we only live around 45 minutes away from each other. We are neighbors....well kinda, haha.

I heard a saying once and it was "Before you can be old and wise, you have to be young and stupid." I would much preferably be old and wise...this young and stupid stuff isn't much fun
gig.gif

Quote:
If you're smart enough to recognize this, you've got a HUGE jump on most younger people honey, you'll do fine, even if you forget it once in a while. Life will remind you and you obviosly have enough sense to get back to basics.
hugs.gif

Quote:
OMG now that's a country song there. (a nice one that gives you a good feeling and mentions corn raised)

Well thats good. I thought you were gonna say 'Dead skunk in the middle of the road!'

Isn't it sad that as a red-blooded American male, the thing I feel most compelled to say about your post is....

Quote:
...your radiator cap is the wrong color.
hide.gif

Sorry..I have sort of a thing for 8N Fords.
big_smile.png
gig.gif

Quote:
...your radiator cap is the wrong color.
hide.gif

Sorry..I have sort of a thing for 8N Fords.
big_smile.png
gig.gif

You think my tractors sexy?!? lol Wait till you see my jubilee model with the front end loader!

Reds nice! Color coordinated ya know. And I know its not sposed to be John Deere green!

WHAT COLOR?????????
barnie.gif

I googled it and they look like a slate gray to almost black. Can't tell if it's just metal that's not all gussied up or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom