Ladies post pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thasa lot of beautiful ladies here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Me too. You know there are tractor forums. I am gonna get me an 8n this spring. Do you remember those ones that were converted to v8's

Oh yeah...
big_smile.png
The flat head V8 converts are neat.
thumbsup.gif

I've had two 8Ns so far.. Had a '50 that was mostly all stock, but sold it when I got my rebuilt '48.. Kinda wish I hadn't, though...the only thing handier than an 8N Ford are TWO 8N Fords!

gig.gif

If someone is feeding an African village with their native meat, and that village is extraordinarily grateful for it, I commend you for it. To boot, they gain by making money off the crazy Americans! What would those guides be doing, otherwise? I haven't been among a mass group of people who routinely starve, and worse. I think I would start to feel much like Birch. Too easy to say "Aww, cute, don't let them eat it!" when you don't know their suffering first-hand. I haven't sent a box of food to Zambia today. Has anybody else?

And to get back to the topic of LADIES POSTING PICTURES of THEMSELVES......

Here's me from a few years ago, before kids and Mother Nature so cruelly made me a fat, crabby, old lady.

35639_jul09pt11_002.jpg

Quote:
No, but neither have I killed what may be an endangered animal with the capacity for self-awareness.

I'm all for feeding African villages, but not at the cost of helping to eliminate a species, especially a cognitively advanced one-- not when there are other things they could eat.

I say "what may be" because I find it really hard to believe that Birch would have been allowed to hunt an endangered species, and I sure don't want to accuse her of poaching. Still, even if elephants are not endangered in Zimbabwe I would have a hard time justifying shooting them. I wouldn't kill chimpanzees or bonobos either.

If it's an animal that's pretty but dumb, and there are plenty of them? Sure, knock yourself out.

Last edited:
Let's not dwell on what ONE person does for a hobby. Let's focus on how the other thousands of BYC-ers love their chickens and families and do no harm.

Quote:
x2
That kind of discussion has the potential to get heated and we've had a lot of fun with these picture threads; I really don't want to see them locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom