Ladies post pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Oh lets be nice and give him a pocket knife!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Having grown up in Africa, I can't look at those pic's.
hit.gif

I'm with Boyd there in what he says. I view predators as my equal, well, that's not true, more as my better. As I hunt them in THEIR territory and on their terms. Even predators are hunted if you want to say humans are not part of nature ( I clearly disagree with that!). I've never met a dumb animal. I am rarely successful to outsmart one, as any hunter is.

I have a great deal of respect for any animal I hunt, whether bovine or predator.

That said, I too agree there are plenty of great guys and gals who frequent BYC, no matter their race, class, age, country, religion or opinion!!!

I wonder if any of the people here flaming BRF have ever killed a raccoon or other poultry predator?

BRF- I am impressed with your pics, and hope someday to hunt Kudu in Africa myself
wink.png

Quote:
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

hit.gif

wha??????????????????????????? I wanna hear more!

Quote:
I don't think there was any flaming going on, just folks expressing their feelings more than anything - much like on any other thread.

We killed 3 raccoon this past month - and I hated every minute of it, I don't think I'll ever find joy in killing anything at all.

My hubby has been invited to go hunting this year, and I said he can go as long as I don't see the animal before its processed and packed for the freezer.

I can keep my feeling of heartsore, and still eat the meat, hunting will never be a show-off situation for us, we'll never go look for the biggest buck for its antlers or a pretty cat for its fur.

Quote:
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

hit.gif

wink.png
Yep - I only moved here (to CA first) in 1996... up till then I was living on the WILD coast of Africa!
big_smile.png

Quote:

wink.png
Yep - I only moved here (to CA first) in 1996... up till then I was living on the WILD coast of Africa!
big_smile.png

so you were born there or lived there?

Quote:
wink.png
big_smile.png

so you were born there or lived there?

Lived there. My pic on page 8 was taken there
lol.png
I talk "funny" too - as my kids are always happy to point out.

My parents were from Africa, both born there, my dad in central africa and my mom in south africa. My parents came here for my dad to go to college (he's a doctor) and I was born, then they went back - dragging my diaper clad butt with them
big_smile.png

My dad has all the great stories - he can keep you entertained for HOURS.... stories of lions and wild animals..
gig.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom