Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I am not that patient lol to go to school again
barnie.gif

Quote:
I might though
big_smile.png

awww don't say that!
I would add more. but my camera isnt worken!
lol.png

Quote:
I want to take a portrait picture of me and Sugar (my banty white polish) next week to send to all my friends and relatives for the holidays
wink.png
. I do it every year but something different. Its a cheap gift but looks nice
tongue.png

Gonna try to convince my Mom

Quote:
AR15?

Yes. It's a fun gun to shoot, a bit barrel-heavy, I usually use a rest for it. The SKS is lighter, I'm more accurate with it.

love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
My favorite! Try a short-barrelled one, they are lighter and easier to hold. I love the short ones.

40731_dscn4034.jpg

This thread is dying
th.gif

We need more pictures here.

40731_dscn4034.jpg

Me in Bath, England this past Spring when Ian took me to meet his mum for the very first time. We had a lovely visit, received her blessing and sadly, she passed several months after from cancer.
hit.gif
We could have been great friends.

That very pretty bull terrier in the picture is Blanche. Since Ian's mum was not well and in a retirement home we stayed with a wonderful couple in a 160 YO manor house with amazing gardens right down the lane. The inn keepers treated us like family, even letting me loose in the shrubbery with pruning shears
wee.gif
I have some columbine and allium, bred from their 30+ years of gardening, growing in my garden in NC.
I named my favorite buff orpington hen Heather, after Ian's mum because she is such a proper English lady and Ian's mum always wished for chickens of her own.

WednesdayOctober142009.jpg

I hope this isn't the thread killer!

I posted this in the men's pic post and since we are both in it I said I would post here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom