Lady Amherst Pheasant Hatching Eggs

deserthotwings

Songster
8 Years
Jul 1, 2011
Queen Creek AZ
I have beautiful Lady Amherst Pheasant hatching eggs for sale at $6.00 each. These birds are one of the most beautiful of all the pheasant species and one of the easiest to hatch and raise. Also will be having Gambel Quail, Eastern Wild Turkey and Mallard Duck hatching eggs available the first of April. Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
I just wanted to say that I haven't dealt with anyone as great as Chuck in a very long time! You are such a nice guy, my husband, kids and I are so grateful! We can't wait to receive our eggs next week!!!! Thanks again!!

I just wanted to say that I haven't dealt with anyone as great as Chuck in a very long time! You are such a nice guy, my husband, kids and I are so grateful! We can't wait to receive our eggs next week!!!! Thanks again!!

I am also in PA. I wanted to buy some but I do not have the room for the minimum of 10 so I had to pass on this great deal. Let me know how they turn out. If you have eggs, lmk as I am only looking for just a few. ;)

I am also in PA. I wanted to buy some but I do not have the room for the minimum of 10 so I had to pass on this great deal. Let me know how they turn out. If you have eggs, lmk as I am only looking for just a few. ;)
If I get any eggs it will be a while lol, I get the eggs next week and still have to hatch them :) I will let you know if/ when I start getting fertile eggs, but that can take from 1-2 yrs. What part of Pa do you live in?

do you have any available? if so how many do you have and total with shipping plz.. when hatching does the incubator have to be set different than normal chicken eggs nd how long do they incubate? same as chickens or ducks or ? ty

I am a wood carver, mostly of bears. I started raising pheasants and peacocks to release on my 80 acre farm. I want to be able to enjoy seeing them roam freee. I have 4or 5 varieties of pheasants but have been unable to obtain any lady amhearst,I am hoping you can remedy this for me. Ihave 2 incubators so I can hatch or buy chicks. Please get back to me on whatever you have available . thanks, greg the carver

I just bought 6 lady amherst hatching eggs from deserthotwings and I was given NINE extra eggs!! thank you so much!! I also bought 8 red golden pheasant eggs and 6 out of the 8 hatched : ) I HIGHLY recommend buying hatching eggs from deserthotwings!

Back
Top Bottom