Lakeshore egger pullet or cockerel?

Oh she is sweet❤! She could be a girl🙂 I had two chicks that were light yellow, but one turned out a hen. Very good layer of greenish eggs! I ordered 6 Lakeshore Eggers from Meyer's hatchery. Only 1 survived....

I hope she’s a she! Thank you! We are trying to figure out a name by looking at potential adult feathering.

Sorry about your chick survival rate. đź’”

Hi everyone! I got Lakeshore eggers pullets from Meyer hatchery. They are 8 weeks old. Not sure if this one is a pullet or a cockerel... supposed to be a her. What do you think?
I’m new to chickens so I have no idea when it comes to guessing the sex, but I was curious as to the breed of the little grey chick in the fifth picture? I’m trying to figure out the breeds I have and we have one that looks very similar to yours.

I’m new to chickens so I have no idea when it comes to guessing the sex, but I was curious as to the breed of the little grey chick in the fifth picture? I’m trying to figure out the breeds I have and we have one that looks very similar to yours.
I recommend starting your own thread! People love to guess breeds based on pictures. Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom