Landscape Mode Photo Contest

Should We Change the Rules and Allow More Entries Per Member?

• Total voters
Pics
IMG_0538.jpg Ok... so here is a MUCH WORSE pic then I posted earlier! Compared to the first ones, they are like dirt! It is hard for me to upload just any pic I took though. :gig:gig:gigBut I might as well post SOMETHING that I have on my computer.

Last edited:
Umm... ok, so if so then the information from @CrazyCochin is incorrect? It seems like some of the pictures on here may have not been taken by themselves... but I can't judge without knowing. I had wanted to check before I posted, and thought I had the info, but if not, then I need to delete those pictures... I defiantly didn't take those!
Images not taken by you are not eligible for you to enter.

Any ambiguity in the rules will be straightened as soon as @casportpony gets the time to attend to it.

View attachment 2426763 Ok... so here is a MUCH WORSE pic then I posted earlier! Compared to the first ones, they are like dirt! It is hard for me to upload just any pic I took though. :gig:gig:gigBut I might as well post SOMETHING that I have on my computer.
That is great! I love her color! She looks as sweet as sugar!
She would defiantly win for my favorite colored chicken!

View attachment 2426763 Ok... so here is a MUCH WORSE pic then I posted earlier! Compared to the first ones, they are like dirt! It is hard for me to upload just any pic I took though. :gig:gig:gigBut I might as well post SOMETHING that I have on my computer.
Image must be in Landscape Mode to be eligible. Your square format image is not eligible.

Nice! Hotwire, our neighbor uses it, is it fairly cheap?
Sorry, changed the pic, cuz it wasn't even close to landscape. Ok, so you can get the wire for not a bad price if you get it from the right place, but you usually end up spending more time and money repairing it. Though it is my favorite thing to use for chickens.

Back
Top Bottom