Premium Feather Member
- Jun 24, 2012
How to enter
It's easy, just reply to this thread with your favorite high-resolution picture of live animals, insects, reptiles, fish, or amphibians in the landscape orientation.
Portrait vs Landscape Photos by BYC's CluckNDoodle
Photography Tips from BYC's jolenesdad
The rules are simple too:
- Three entries per member.
- The picture needs to have been taken by you.
- Entries can be in one post or they can be in separate posts.
- The picture must be high resolution & landscape format.
- Must be a picture of live animals, insects, reptiles, fish, or amphibians.
- No people or parts of people in the picture (no shoes, fingers, faces, hair, shoulders, arms, etc.)
- ALL pictures MUST be uploaded to BYC and not hosted on other image sites, personal websites, etc.
|First Place||A 1-year PFM ($60 value) for yourself or a friend.|
|Second Place||A 6-month PFM ($35 value) for yourself or a friend.|
|Third Place||A 3-month PFM ($20 value) for yourself or a friend.|
This contest is open to all BYC members where the contest complies with local laws/ordinances. All BYC rules apply: Terms of Service (Rules)