Landscape Mode Photo Contest

Should We Change the Rules and Allow More Entries Per Member?

• Total voters
Pics
I will check back on this, I am on a really old/bulky computer now, so I have to figure out how to take a screenshot on here! :gig:lau Both of the things are really no big deal! We just have a really bad internet here. It always re-loads in a bit. And as far as the picture thing, it was just the picture and the whole wording of it that threw me off. Like I said in that post... I was TOTALLY not accusing ANYONE! I hope that makes my message clear!

Silkie pics.. I can't resist posting my fluffies :oops:
IMG20201114153300.jpg
IMG20201116102955.jpg
IMG20200805121246.jpg

I will check back on this, I am on a really old/bulky computer now, so I have to figure out how to take a screenshot on here! :gig:lau Both of the things are really no big deal! We just have a really bad internet here. It always re-loads in a bit. And as far as the picture thing, it was just the picture and the whole wording of it that threw me off. Like I said in that post... I was TOTALLY not accusing ANYONE! I hope that makes my message clear!
I am figuring how to take the pic now, will try and upload it soon @casportpony

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 4.20.56 PM.png It has this on both alerts and conversations, the loading bar at the top right, and saying loading. It does this for a long time, not just a second. But I highly doubt it is anything wrong with BYC I have poor internet. I hope this helps/makes sense! :D

Last edited:
View attachment 2427571 It has this on both alerts and conversations, the loading bar at the top right, and saying loading. It does this for a long time, not just a second. But I highly doubt it is anything wrong with BYC I have poor internet. I hope this helps/makes sense! :D
Your connection is slow and is timing out before it gets loaded.

Back
Top Bottom