Langshan Thread!!!

Hello i have had a steady hatch the last two weeks of a mix of blue bantams and nlue l/f have 6 or so eggs sch to hatch
The next 3 weeks all blues waitng on my blk bantama and white l/f to start laying hope its soon would really like 75 to 100 little birds by first part of may

Where is everyone on this thread??? I know Jim is busy with the NYD hatch. Anyone else up to anything with their birds? I did set some eggs for the hatch. Cleaning coops today. First day in 5 days with no rain (hope I didn't just jinx myself).

Love the pics! My yard is a muddy mess but I am looking forward to posting pics of my birds once the rain lets up. I should have gone out there yesterday to take pics but I was babysitting my 2 youngest grandkids and then the dog attack happened.

This a pic of one our blk hens i have her with a blue male right now

Thank you i started with very good parent stock with the blacks and blues both l/f and bantams realy want to work on whites with Joe to make judges look at them harder and not just the blk

I've been waiting for my backyard to dry up so I can take some new pics of my 20+ week olds.  It looks like rain again today so their photo session is postponed, again.  I had a neighbor's dog dig under my fence and terrorize my birds yesterday.  The only one missing is our little flock mascot a white Polish named Marshmallow.  Poor little thing!  Of course, she is/was my daughter's favorite bird.  I was hoping that she was just hiding out somewhere but there is not a sign of her this morning. :(

Oh no, how horrible. So sorry to hear this. :(

Back
Top Bottom