Langshan Thread!!!

Yes good luck to us both. Yes Bo Forest will be missed in the world of the Langshans. I never got the honor of meeting him but from what i read and see he did a lot for this breed as well as a few others

There were no Langshans shown at the Shawnee show for the first time in forever!!!  No Forrest Beauford, no Terry Britt and no Mikaela Rodriguez = NO LANGSHANS!  Sad day for Langshans in Oklahoma where the Sooner Classic show used to be called the Land of the Langshan and winning champion Asiatic was almost impossible at the Classic or Shawnee because of those tough to beat Langshans.

Bo

I am not one to start rumors BUT I am pretty positive that the Langshans, in all 3 colors and both sizes WILL be back at Shawnee next year. ;-)

Well, maybe not all 3 colors in largefowl, but one can hope!

Nobody can say ANYTHING on my Facebook as of yet as we don't have the paperwork in hand. BUT, we will most likely be moving back to Oklahoma within the first quarter of next year.

Nobody can say ANYTHING on my Facebook as of yet as we don't have the paperwork in hand. BUT, we will most likely be moving back to Oklahoma within the first quarter of next year.
Whoo hoo!!!! That's a lot closer to California!
smile.png

Absolutely wonderful news!!! We'll be waiting with open arms, let us know when the news and date are finalized.

Blessings for a Merry Christmas Mikaela.

I definitely hope to start showing as soon as I get back! Let's see...that'll be close to the Pryor bantam show right?

We need to get that Idabel show up and running again Bo! :D And of course, if you would ever like some Langshans...

Rodriguezpoultry
You want to stop over in indiana and drop me some hatching eggs or birds lol good luck to yall and maybe we will cross paths at a show sometime soon

If Jim still wants some, he's got first dibs on birds. After that, I may be able to make another few people happy along the way home!

It just depends on when we leave and how many birds I have left. I'm afraid all I have in the standard category are blues at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom