Large Gray meat spots?!

I suppose it could be possible.

But does she think she sold you a cracked, old egg? (I might not want to buy from her again if that is the case.)

Or does she think you handled it roughly enough to crack it, and then kept it long enough for mold to grow? (You probably know whether that was possible or noNot really sure e we hat she thinks.
I suppose it could be possible.

But does she think she sold you a cracked, old egg? (I might not want to buy from her again if that is the case.)

Or does she think you handled it roughly enough to crack it, and then kept it long enough for mold to grow? (You probably know whether that was possible or not.)
Im not really sure what she thinks about the cracked egg cause. We didn’t crack it cuz it was just in the carton until we took it out to use. She just said hairline crack and offered to replace it. We don’t think she did anything malicious or deliberate (hopefully), but I guess we aren’t sure if we should continue with this provider since she didn’t think much of it when we suggested a possible infection. I guess if it were my hen, I’d be more concerned about the hen. I had expected she would be too. Anyway, so many people offer eggs near me, so it’s not a big deal :)

Back
Top Bottom