Largefowl Blue, Black, Splash Langshans-24+ eggs

Sure Justin! I do apologize...photographer I am not.

The hens are even better than the male but they aren't as photogenic.

Your Langshans are Sooo beautiful! I am really enjoying my Langshans. I have them all used to me enough they will eat out of my hand. You said you would be at the Shawnee show? When is that? I doubt I can get there, but I'd like to know when it is so I could try. I'd love love love to see your birds in person!!

Justin, yes. I've shown them at Lucasville and taken BV against 3 other breeders. I was pretty excited about that. Shown here and there but I just can't condition...others have their birds in pristine condition and those leg feathers get a lot of attention. I should try to keep them better but I'm almost constantly hatching and infertile eggs do me no good. I haven't sold any white bantam eggs or chicks as I'm working out kinks that may be in the line that I don't know of yet. I've only breed them from a pair and with that comes some inbreeding showing me some undesirable traits that need to be taken care of. One of them is a distinct gray lace that shows up. Makes for great breeders but not show birds.

Thank you Grammi! Ijust love the breed.

Shawnee is usually the first or second weekend in December. I'll have to find out for this year!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom