Lash Egg ??? Treatment

It doesn't really matter which one you get, sometimes all I can find are the petites. Just look at how much calcium is in each tablet, and give as many as needed to get the 600 mg or close to that. You can use brand name or you can use generic, as long as it's the calcium citrate +D. The citrate is more absorptive than the other forms of calcium and the D helps with the uptake. I know Equate (Walmart) makes a 600 mg tablet, their petites are, I think, 400 mg, so you would give 1 & 1/2 of those. With continuing supply chain issues and shortages, you have to get whatever they have. I've bought different brands and doses, depends on what I can find at the time. No matter the physical size of the tablet (some are kinda large) the chicken can swallow it fine, so no worries there. They can swallow a lizard, a frog, etc. A pill is not a problem. Just open the beak, put it in, push it back a little, she'll swallow it.

It doesn't really matter which one you get, sometimes all I can find are the petites. Just look at how much calcium is in each tablet, and give as many as needed to get the 600 mg or close to that. You can use brand name or you can use generic, as long as it's the calcium citrate +D. The citrate is more absorptive than the other forms of calcium and the D helps with the uptake. I know Equate (Walmart) makes a 600 mg tablet, their petites are, I think, 400 mg, so you would give 1 & 1/2 of those. With continuing supply chain issues and shortages, you have to get whatever they have. I've bought different brands and doses, depends on what I can find at the time. No matter the physical size of the tablet (some are kinda large) the chicken can swallow it fine, so no worries there. They can swallow a lizard, a frog, etc. A pill is not a problem. Just open the beak, put it in, push it back a little, she'll swallow it.
Wow! I can't thank you enough. She just might make it. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom