Last Live Hatch February What Are They?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by JustAChickenLittle&More, Mar 6, 2011.

1. JustAChickenLittle&More

JustAChickenLittle&More Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2010
    Florida
    OK, these are from the last two hatches that hatched alive. They were born in february. The pen that has the bigger ones, I can't figure out what they are, at least two have little pin feathers sticking straight up outta their heads? The yellow (or white one), with changing wings, I have no idea! Cockrels, Hens, if you know?
    Pen number 2 (the smaller ones), what a variety. There is one really fluffy blue chick that looks like a cochin and he/she is very friendly. He/she has hair on her feet. Then we have a light grey or lavender, small chick, no hair on legs or feet, dark feet. Then we have two white or yellow or whitish yellow chicks that do have hair on feet. [​IMG] Oy!!!! [​IMG]

www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/72643_febhatch_001.jpg

www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/72643_febhatch_006.jpg

2. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    There at least one gol laced polish I'd say

Last edited: Mar 6, 2011
  3. crash0330

crash0330 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2010
    Mecca, CA
    My Coop
    JustAChickenLittle&More :

OK, these are from the last two hatches that hatched alive. They were born in february. The pen that has the bigger ones, I can't figure out what they are, at least two have little pin feathers sticking straight up outta their heads? The yellow (or white one), with changing wings, I have no idea! Cockrels, Hens, if you know?
    Pen number 2 (the smaller ones), what a variety. There is one really fluffy blue chick that looks like a cochin and he/she is very friendly. He/she has hair on her feet. Then we have a light grey or lavender, small chick, no hair on legs or feet, dark feet. Then we have two white or yellow or whitish yellow chicks that do have hair on feet. [​IMG] Oy!!!! [​IMG]

www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/72643_febhatch_001.jpg
    www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/72643_febhatch_006.jpg

I think on the second pic you have some cohins​

Last edited: Mar 6, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by