Last Live Hatch February What Are They?

Nov 25, 2010
Florida
OK, these are from the last two hatches that hatched alive. They were born in february. The pen that has the bigger ones, I can't figure out what they are, at least two have little pin feathers sticking straight up outta their heads? The yellow (or white one), with changing wings, I have no idea! Cockrels, Hens, if you know?
Pen number 2 (the smaller ones), what a variety. There is one really fluffy blue chick that looks like a cochin and he/she is very friendly. He/she has hair on her feet. Then we have a light grey or lavender, small chick, no hair on legs or feet, dark feet. Then we have two white or yellow or whitish yellow chicks that do have hair on feet.
smile.png
Oy!!!!
idunno.gif

www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/72643_febhatch_001.jpg

www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/72643_febhatch_006.jpg

JustAChickenLittle&More :

OK, these are from the last two hatches that hatched alive. They were born in february. The pen that has the bigger ones, I can't figure out what they are, at least two have little pin feathers sticking straight up outta their heads? The yellow (or white one), with changing wings, I have no idea! Cockrels, Hens, if you know?
Pen number 2 (the smaller ones), what a variety. There is one really fluffy blue chick that looks like a cochin and he/she is very friendly. He/she has hair on her feet. Then we have a light grey or lavender, small chick, no hair on legs or feet, dark feet. Then we have two white or yellow or whitish yellow chicks that do have hair on feet.
smile.png
Oy!!!!
idunno.gif

www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/72643_febhatch_001.jpg
www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/72643_febhatch_006.jpg

I think on the second pic you have some cohins​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom