Late Fall Chicken Quilt Block Swap

I checked my delivery confirmation, which said should be today...I bolted for the mailbox and no go....:( so hopefully tomorrow...
fl.gif

Last edited:
Nope not yet, but took the dogs and a flashlight and had a nice walk and didn't encounter any wild life so that was good, lol so the watch is on maybe tomorrow getting excited. this is almost as bad as hatching my eggs and turning them every couple of hours, should have some Christmas babies if all goes well. My son bought me a nice Brinsea incubator for an early Christmas present since I lost my old roo and the hen was still laying his eggs and I wanted to keep him going.

I got mine today...I saw the mailman, bolted out the door and to the box as he was turning around...he asked if I was okay, and I replied only if he left that envelope in the box :) Great job girls
wee.gif

I got mine I just walked to the mail box. The blocks are so beautiful, thank you so much, I just really don't have the words this was my first swap and it was just wonderful.
Thanks
ya.gif

Marty, after the disaster with the last swap, I just wanted to thank you for doing this...I think it went well and hope others that were 'stolen' from in the last swap will continue to play with us! I cannot wait to put these blocks together...Personally, I am thinking about curtains for my kitchen door since my kitchen is mostly chickens :)
big_smile.png
Thanks again, and kudos on a good swap
celebrate.gif
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
I have not exactly decided how I am going to put these blocks together,especially since this is my very first swap, first block ever made and have to learn how to put the quilt together but I really enjoyed it and I can not believe that someone would just keep the blocks for themselves. If you believe in what goes around comes around, karma kinda thing I'm glad I'm not that person.

We have not heard from you ladies from across the pond, too soon to ask if you got your blocks? But I love all of the blocks and they have given me some more ideas.

Back
Top Bottom