Late Fall Chicken Quilt Block Swap

Mine arrived yesterday. Our mail is one to two days slower than the rest of the US generally so I didn't think I'd see them until Monday. I am so excited to put it together. Thank you for organizing Marty!

still waiting..... dont forget they have to sit in customs for a while before they say we can have them!!
But the good news is the decoraters have finished so we are now putting the house back together. Vvery cold here and snow is forcast for Monday , we only need a sprinkle and the country grinds to a halt!

I forgot about customs, and you grind to a halt, here is a funny thought where I used to live our sand equipment for spreading the sand/salt mixture for road safety. was 2 men in the back of a dump truck throwing out the sand, and the sad part was this was a yearly thing, like the thought process was oh darn here comes the ice again, wow maybe we should have planned. Job security for someone, lol, now if snow flurries are forecasted in our area there is a run on the stores for bread, milk, etc. Crazy stuff around here.

Dear Marty, Thanks so much! I think the blocks have arrived but am not sure as I was in the bathroom early this morning when the doorbell rang. I found a card from the Post Office on the mat when I went downstairs saying I have a packet too big for the letterbox that I can collect from P.O. after 2 hours. However, I am expecting another package so don't know which it is!......just keeping everyone up to date. The big question is... if it is the blocks, do I open them or wait until I see Fenrosie so we can open them together. Hmmmmm, now when will I be seeing her... hmmm.. the New Year. Bit of a wait really. Wonder what I will do.

Will let you all know.
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom