Late Fall Chicken Quilt Block Swap

Update from across the pond....YES!!!! It is the blocks! One little corner has been torn (Customs?) and I can see a bit of dark green fabric with acorns on and another bit of fabric with corn husks on! Does this count as peeking?
Marty was determined that this packet would fly. There are no less than six Airmail stickers on it. Thanks Marty for all your care. Much appreciated.

I've worked out that from posting (3rd Dec) to arrival (14th) has taken 11 days which is less than we anticipated. And its the Christmas rush!

Mary

Yeah, how wonderful, and I'm afraid I would have made the hole much bigger and in the end would have ended up just opening it because the hole would have just mysteriously grown and then I would have stood back and wondered what on earth just happened.
wee.gif

Update from across the pond....YES!!!! It is the blocks! One little corner has been torn (Customs?) and I can see a bit of dark green fabric with acorns on and another bit of fabric with corn husks on! Does this count as peeking?
Marty was determined that this packet would fly. There are no less than six Airmail stickers on it. Thanks Marty for all your care. Much appreciated.

I've worked out that from posting (3rd Dec) to arrival (14th) has taken 11 days which is less than we anticipated. And its the Christmas rush!

Mary
wee.gif
I'm so releived they made it in a timely way!!!

I am back from being away for the weekend. Yes I did make the hole a bit bigger. Its now about 2 inches long. Just made me more curious so have hidden them from myself until I see Rosie. I feel so virtuous but I don't know if I can last out. This is just so exciting! Have any of you put your blocks together yet? I did buy some backing fabric last week. It's covered in potatoes. It sort of seemed right for chickens. Don't know why. Then again I bought some backing fabric for a batik bento box quilt top. This backing fabric is covered in bundles of asparagus and I just know it will be right!

Back
Top Bottom