Late Fall Chicken Quilt Block Swap

katsdar - me and dads impromtu road trips all over the country were awesome and enlightening. We had lots of 4 day adventrues.

littlechicklet - if you go to the pics at the top right of page, you can basically view a copy of all the blocks. many vary slightly, but its the jist of things.

Marty I hope this brought a smile to your face, I know when I need a little lift I try to think of some endearing memories I have of my parents.
hugs.gif

Marty I hope this brought a smile to your face, I know when I need a little lift I try to think of some endearing memories I have of my parents.
hugs.gif
Thanks. I guess it was cause Dad and I were alone that made us so tight. He was more like my buddy than my dad real often. I miss Dad, I miss my friend, and I'm trying to be above it for the girls. It was really hard at first to even think about thinking up a favorite memory, but after a day I did it. I'm glad now. You are a very kind and thoughtful person katsdar, and I appreciate it.

0271.gif

I'm going to try to add some pictures!

This is the parcel on Fenrosie's kitchen table the Thursday before Christmas. Its a wild and very wet day which may explain my hair (red).

Together we open the parcel. Rosie's husband took the photos. He is a very bad photographer. Really Rosie and I are incredibly beautiful, slender and young.

Sorting out all the wonderful treasures!

We are holding up the blocks we madejust so you know!
According to the site instructions, if you click on the photos they get bigger.

Sorry its taken so long. Happy New Year Everyone.

Back
Top Bottom