Late Fall Chicken Quilt Block Swap

Thank you for your reply. I wish I could participate but I do not think I will have time to do 12 blocks. I usually piece by hand & my machine is packed away. Best of luck to everyone on this project.

Wow something else love on a new favorite website of mine. I wish I had time to do this but I would end up the "bad apple in the barrel" as I would never get 12 blocks done. But I will keep my eyes open for another swap in the future.

PLEASE GIVE YOUR OPINIONS FALL QUILTERS!

We have another quilter, katsdar has come to join as also! I guess that means with 7 of us, we would have to make either 14 blocks to give two and receive two from everyone, or we only send 7.

I would prefer to have 14 blocks to make my quilts, and just close the thread to new entries.

fenrosie, can you make 2 more blocks? (btw, I
love.gif
the pattern, and that you've chosen a London themed block to represent our special intercontinental block exchange!!)

Oh.. and I thought I had finished!!! Yes of course I will.Glad you like my efforts. My little picture on my profile is a quilt I made for the Queens jubilee, I know it dosnt look very big but its single bed size.

Back
Top Bottom