"late" Mareks? Is my flock doomed? I'm devasted, please help!

Thank you. I am probably panicking myself, since so many things are seemingly happening at once. They are really more like pets and I get emotional and frustrated. If I made a mistake with my animal husbandry, I definitely don't want to repeat it.

I agree on the GLW, that is why I really did not want to separate her and stress her more.

I will be able to give a update tomorrow morning on the SLW and the LB. (I don't have Internet at home or a smart phone)

Ok status update,

The LB, BO, and one SLW are eating drinking acting normally still today.

GLW-seems to have a little more spunk today, and is willing to eat

my other SLW- lethargic, somewhat weak, but more responsive then yesterday so far. Usually if I try to pick her up she fights me tooth and nail. I can pick her up and she currently does not resist. She did follow the other birds around today but without vigor. She did stop at lease once and close here eyes hunch up and look pitiful until my lb pecked her and got her moving again. I saw her drink last evening, and she ate treats this morning.

All the birds willingly ate treats today that consisted of cooked scrambled egg with shells, cottage cheese, and yogurt.

With late stage cancer or internal laying, they'll still eat and walk around. It's like the walking dead, but they'll keep going, albeit weakly, until they cannot go any longer. They are amazing creatures to keep plugging along with all that poison in their bodies, poor things.

Back
Top Bottom