lathargic skinny chicken

do we put that in with her medicine or in a separate bowl? its 6pm so we are putting her to bed now (making it dark in here and getting her area to be nighttimey, so we should probably wait until tomorrow.

She is doing great though! She gained TWO pounds during this whole ordeal! She is now four pounds! She has never shown any interest in the dog being near the chicken coop or her cage in the house and today she pecked my little Millie (dog) on the nose!

We are so thankful to everyone who has given us advice and helped us through this, and a special thanks to Kathy, You are AWESOME! Thank you for giving advice and answering all my silly questions along the way - sometimes when you are stressed you don't think things through, and this week has been extra stressful with all this going on plus my FIL was in the hospital.

celebrate.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
ya.gif
bow.gif

Unfortunately the poor baby has just passed away. She was doing wonderful today so we put her outside with the others, she was still doing great, she was interacting with the others (a little mean, but they always picked on her lol). We went to go lock up for the night and noticed her sitting in the doorway staring off we hurried to get her inside and by the time he got to the front door which is close to the pen...and when he got to the door she started convulsing and squalling, about a minute later it all stopped.

Back
Top Bottom