Lav & Split Lav Ameraucana chicks I hatched from Harry's eggs.

Ditto! Porcelain Sussex sounds VERRRRRRY interesting.
smile.png

I wonder if Porcelain Sussex is the same as Coronation Sussex. The Coronation Sussex is the same as the Light Sussex only the black color is replaced with Lavender. I only know of 1 breeder that has them in the USA but he is not selling any at this time.

ETA:

Coronation Sussex Roo:

CoronationSusCkl.JPEG

Hen:

CoronationSusP.JPEG

Last edited:
Quote:
Adam,
Coronation sussex would be beautiful, and I think I remember Harry saying something about a coronation and lavender a while ago, so that may be what he wants to try.
smile.png

Last edited:
Jim,
Glad you are happy. You will have birds that could be used on any project you can think of hopefully.

herechickchick,
A coronation sussex would be a light sussex with the lavender gene. There are two people of who I know of that has the light sussex for sure in US.
A porcelain sussex would be a speckled sussex with the lavender gene but there may be some genetic problems since the speckled sussex was mentioned to have a different genetic background than from the background of a mille fleur colored bird. So they may not look exactly what is to be expected. HS

Quote:
Shaffer/Harry,

If you do end up doing some next spring, please put me on your list. I know you don't want it to be a big operation, so this isn't a pressing thing. I just want you to keep me in mind if you are looking to sell some next spring.

Thanks!

dangerouschicken/Laurie

Back
Top Bottom