Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE

Where did you get the young Roo, I have been looking for one and really need one from a different breeder than where my Pullets came from. I live up near St. Louis, but I'm down in Farmington/ Sainte Genevieve all the time in Missouri
You can try

SawmillChickenfarm.com

Where did you get the young Roo, I have been looking for one and really need one from a different breeder than where my Pullets came from. I live up near St. Louis, but I'm down in Farmington/ Sainte Genevieve all the time in Missouri

It just so happened that I had to make a trip to PA and was going to be w/in a 2 hr drive of "ali babba". She had him from a mixed group of chicks she got this past summer and she ended up with too many Roos. Since she had other Lavenders, she was willing to let him go, so I went and got him. He is a well travelled young man now. From CA to PA as a baby. Then I took him from PA through WV, OH, IN, IL KY to MO! ;-)

Super excited. I just got my beautiful Lavenders in a few days ago. What do you think? My plan is to breed them

WOW, They are beautiful! Can't wait till I get some ladies to keep Ali Babba company. Hopefully the weather will clear up soon so I can get a good pic of him. :p

He ships chicks in the spring, but they are straight run.  I was very fortunate and mine were 10 hens and 5 roos.

I got my Lavenders or as he calls them self blue/Lavenders from him just a few days ago. He is an awesome dude and great to do business with. I purchased 3 hens/pullets and 1 rooster that were born in May this year. His show quality birds are 60 bucks plus shipping but they are gorgeous.

He ships chicks in the spring, but they are straight run.  I was very fortunate and mine were 10 hens and 5 roos.

I got my Lavenders or as he calls them self blue/Lavenders from him just a few days ago. He is an awesome dude and great to do business with. I purchased 3 hens/pullets and 1 rooster that were born in May this year. His show quality birds are 60 bucks plus shipping but they are gorgeous. I live in S.Florida and yes he is in Texas

Back
Top Bottom