Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE

[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
I hope this works. The first collage should be of the chick I originally posted. The next 2 are what I think are also Roos. The next 2 are hopefully pullets. The last collage is the picture from the ad from which these chicks were purchased, along with pictures of the only 5 remaining when I got there to see them. They had muffs(?) when I bought them at 7 days, and they are all currently 34 days old. I was told their hatch date was 2/20/16,

Shawneegyrl, such a neat idea.....I would have to have a pretty big one for 100 chicks!

Oh my, Yes, you would. It has really been handy for my smaller number of growing chicks. Found a playpen on the side of the road, too. I hate to see things go to waste. I reuse, recycle, repurpose all kinds of goodies I find.

Lavenders and some Wheatens are in the playpen already. All those Wheaties and right now I am guessing there are only 2 little girlies, but Hey it's early yet

[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
I hope this works. The first collage should be of the chick I originally posted. The next 2 are what I think are also Roos. The next 2 are hopefully pullets. The last collage is the picture from the ad from which these chicks were purchased, along with pictures of the only 5 remaining when I got there to see them. They had muffs(?) when I bought them at 7 days, and they are all currently 34 days old. I was told their hatch date was 2/20/16,

Right off the bat, those are not all Lavs... if the ad said just Lav, then they have an issue... and I would guess they mixed Lav and Blue... blues are the only ones I have seen that dark, Lavs should be lighter...

RavynFallen,I posted additional pictures, but I couldn't get them to post here, and I couldn't post multiples, so they are posted below. Thank you!

1,2 & 3 look like roos yes, and they are blue... their feathers have lacing, although 3 is iffy... Lav should not be laced...

The last 2 could be pullets but might be later blooming cockerels... and if those were the 2 sold as pullets close to POL, they are way off... those are quite young...

Back
Top Bottom