Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE

Quote: Yes, those are John's LF. I have both those and his bantam Lavenders. They are both very, very nice. But the "cuteness factor" with the bantams makes them my very favorite. This is my group.

He ran out of bantam chicks early last year, so you might want to get your order in soon!

First egg from a John Blehm lf Lavender...

Do you offer eggs too? Or just chicks?
Do you sell hatching eggs? (from the FAQ page of my FowlStuff.com site)

No. Sellers of hatching eggs often get blamed when eggs don’t hatch and their reputations suffer whether there was fault on their part or not.
For sources check the Ameraucana Directory, available on the Home page of the Ameraucana website. Ameraucana Alliance members may also post want ads for Ameraucana eggs and chickens on the Ameraucana Forum. Keep in mind many others don’t sell hatching eggs for the same reason I don’t. Buying day-old chicks is far less risky for both the seller and the buyer.

I am looking for some ameraucana's to add to my flock. I have a choice between blue,black,splash and lavender. Is there a difference between them besides feather color?

Yes, those are John's LF. I have both those and his bantam Lavenders. They are both very, very nice. But the "cuteness factor" with the bantams makes them my very favorite. This is my group. He ran out of bantam chicks early last year, so you might want to get your order in soon!
I ordered from Once in a blue moon. But they are LF. Her pictures are so gorgeous. But I really want to focus on bantams. What to do...

I am looking for some ameraucana's to add to my flock. I have a choice between blue,black,splash and lavender. Is there a difference between them besides feather color?
Yes. Blues don't breed true and lavenders generally lack good feather quality.
Consider joining the Ameraucana Alliance and get into all pros and cons.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom