~~Lavender Araucana Project underway~~

Henry, there will be plenty of culls in spring and early summer for sure.. Gonna use some of them for dinner birds being we have to raise them to almost full maturity.. but not all will be dinner birds..So yes I'm sure we could get you something you need..

Charlie

Honest, I learn something new here everyday.

I have this dream to become like you folks. To have this HUGE coop... AC in the Summer, heat in the winter. with pen after pen on the inside .. auto water, auto feeders and I'd have fun cleaning a few pens each day, checking out the pens and nests...and run after run on the outside. I'd have a incubating and hatching room.... I'd have a couple of dozen sportsman's and their counterpart hatchers.. .I'd have everything computerized and as automated as possible.

I would work on making the most beautiful chickens in the world.

Good luck on all of these wonderful projects the two of you are doing.

Quote:
Thanks we will see what my Mom says probably no just a thought
hmm.png

Mahonri thanks for such kind words, we really do try and love working hard with our with birds..
frow.gif

All of us who arent much for going to poultry shows, we all have the whole world to be are judges, which is really the biggest poultry show on earth..

Henry, you got plenty of time..We will always have culls of something good here on the funny farm...
jumpy.gif

Charlie

Last edited:
Thanks Buster..its coming along..slowly..lol

amazondoc, sorry but we are not much for bantams.....
We prefer the large breeds..other than our Pyncheons,, But we made an exception on the Bantam size jubilee and mottled orps project as we acquired some nice clean bantam black orp hens to work with, they should go well with the large fowl projects......

thanks
Charlie

Last edited:
Oh, I just want to say "GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PROJECT"!!! 7 babies from you and Jody are doing great! They are getting bigger & bigger every day. The brooder is getting too small for them. It's time to move them to the bigger one. I hope John will build one for me this weekend.(He's planning.) Thanks again. Noriko.

Back
Top Bottom