Lavender Araucana

PRDK

In the Brooder
Dec 3, 2015
Does anyone know who is working with this breed? I had been trying to get eggs to hatch in the last 3 years, and that was fruitless, then I was to pick up adults but lost them to a 'first to pick up, first to take home' timeline...then the other 3 listed breeders on the Araucana site do not have current breeding flocks with both males and females...so I thought I might check here to see if anyone not on the Araucana site has them or knows where to look. Thank you!

Does anyone know who is working with this breed? I had been trying to get eggs to hatch in the last 3 years, and that was fruitless, then I was to pick up adults but lost them to a 'first to pick up, first to take home' timeline...then the other 3 listed breeders on the Araucana site do not have current breeding flocks with both males and females...so I thought I might check here to see if anyone not on the Araucana site has them or knows where to look. Thank you!

Welcome to BYC! It would be most helpful if you were to share your location (even just general), as this is an international forum and knowing at least what country you are in would better target suggested sources for what you are seeking.

Back
Top Bottom